Getting in the Holiday Spirit

November 15, 2017

As this year draws quickly to an end, I feel like it was only yesterday that I made my 2017 resolutions and pinned my newly formed hopes and dreams to the new year. The progress made in 2017 is not worth a mention, but as I prepare for year-end, I will keep one of my resolutions to actually put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) and post more.

For those in the common work force, this time of year always means the annual office holiday party. And the first time in my adult life, I will be attending as a plus one! It seems silly to be so excited for an office party, but with prom, homecoming and formals a thing of the past I am constantly looking for a reason to buy a pretty dress meant to be worn only once to match the Jimmy Choos I scored at a great deal and just need the right occasion to debut.

Is your company having a holiday party? What are you wearing?? What are you looking forward to?

~L

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images