Home Decor Wishlist

February 23, 2016


I don't know what it is but I've been in major nesting mode lately. I think I'm just ready to move on from the college town apartments. And after nearly 7 years in college so far, I dream of living in the city with the budget to decorate and entertain to my little heart's content.

As a huge TV and Netflix junkie, a cozy throw is a necessity. I already have a similar tray, albeit from Target, that's great for showcasing my perfumes. And of course a proper OOTD-worthy mirror is a must. Currently, my schedule doesn't allow much room for entertaining but in the future, special touches like a pretty candle, fresh flowers, this great cheese board, and accent pieces will make entertaining much more enjoyable.

~J

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images